Ember's tips

I love a helpful tip so I figured why not share them with others. I get them from books, magazines, friends and experience.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Shopping list/coupons

Sometimes when I go to the grocery store, I forget to use my coupons. I hate doing that! Every time I use that product, I think about how it could have been $1.00 cheaper. I've tried the "accordion style coupon organizer" but I'm still shuffling through it looking for the coupons I need for that trip, and anyone with little ones knows that you don't want to be there any longer then you need to be. Put only the coupons you need for that trip in an envelope. Then write your shopping list on the front of that envelope. Then they're already separated and ready to go with your list. Then you just throw it away when you're finished.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

This is an awesome idea -thanks!

1:23 AM  
Blogger Becca Sports said...

I love this idea...thank you for posting it. All of your ideas are great!

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home