Ember's tips

I love a helpful tip so I figured why not share them with others. I get them from books, magazines, friends and experience.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Recording baby's first

A good way to remember special dates for your baby is by keeping a mini calendar in your diaper bag, and one in the top drawer in the baby's room. They cost a dollar at the craft store or dollar store, anywhere basically. I know plenty of times my kids would do or say something special and I would think I would remember it later and I couldn't. If you don't have time to get straight to the journal or baby book, just write the special memory down on the date it happened and then you can go back to it later when you have time. When they outgrow the diaper bag just keep one in your purse.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Kuhner said...

So I bought two little journals to record all the cute little things that Bekah does. Thanks for the idea! Now I just have to actually remember to write down everything.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home