Ember's tips

I love a helpful tip so I figured why not share them with others. I get them from books, magazines, friends and experience.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Hand soap pump bottle

When you use up all the hand soap in a little disposable pump bottle, don't throw it away! Rinse out the hand soap residue and fill it up with liquid laundry detergent. Keep it in your laundry room so that when you need to stain treat or pre-wash a spot you can quickly just pump a little squirt without having to get out the big bottle. Also it avoids the big bottle pouring out to fast and spilling all over. It gives the perfect little bit you need. When you use up a second one, fill it up with clear translucent shampoo (I use the $1.00 Suave). A little squirt on a grease stain before you throw it in the washer usually gets out the grease spot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Kuhner said...

You have some great ideas Emberli. I think I may try the soap dispenser tip. Easy and quick is always a plus.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home