Ember's tips

I love a helpful tip so I figured why not share them with others. I get them from books, magazines, friends and experience.

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Don't mix sponges

I hate the thought that the sponges got mixed up, and the one that wiped the toilet is now wiping the kitchen counter, or that I might have used an ammonia based product last time and now I'm using bleach. All you have to do is wrap a rubber band around your bottle of cleaning product and keep the sponge for that cleanser/job with that bottle. When you use the sponge, just leave the rubber band on the bottle and then when you're finished just squeeze it out and stick it back under the band. This is a great way to reuse those rubber bands that come on broccoli, asparagus etc.
Another way to use this idea is for those yellow latex cleaning gloves. You don't want to use them to scrub the toilet and then scrub the dinner dishes. So rubber band a pair to the Palmolive and a separate pair to the tidy bowl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home